IMAGE OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH,,,,,,,,,again.
1. Fifth Sunday in Ordinary time - the image of the Catholic Church.....again?
The Feast of Christ the King was a reminder to all men that they will face the general judgement of God....the Catholic God. That could be a subject of discussion but no one dare to discuss the topic. At Regensburg, Pope Emeritus Benedict challenged each man to discuss with himself who the true God is. There were no takers either. Not even from the Catholics. And yet Catholics are obliged by the very act of Faith, to check if their Faith is the true Faith and if their God is the true God. This can only be done by an act of reasoning of the mind. Likewise there were no takers.
2. But Holy Mother the Church wants those questions answered. So she uses her LIturgy to guide man to the answers. To get the answers man must first know which is the Church of Christ; secondly he must learn how to enter that Church as one learns how to enter a classroom. And thirdly, within that classroom will man learn all the answers to his questions; including answers to questions he never asked.
3. The Season of Advent up to the Sundays in ordinary time answers the first question; how does the Church look like. While answering this question it also answers the question how do people inside the Church look like. The answer to the two questions are identical. And in answering these two questions it, also, answers the question what must we do to enter the Church. There is one answer to the three questions.
Let us take an example. Feast of the Immaculate Conception within Advent. The Church looks like the Immaculate Conception, Mary who was without sin since her conception. So the Church is an institution without sin. Next, the members of the Mystical Body of Christ are souls whose past sins had been forgiven and, therefore the members are without sin. And the way to enter the Church is to repent so they would be without sin. See how the answer to the three questions are identical.
4. Advent teaches us two things; first, how the Church looks like and how we should look like if we are inside the Church. And secondly, how to enter the Church. Pope Paul VI and John Paul II emphasized the importance of this Advent message. But Pope John Paul II reminded us of another aspect of Advent - its eschatological aspect, showing us how we should look like as we approach the Second Advent or the second coming of Christ.
5. On the Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time, the LIturgy described the Church and those inside the Church. Because of their Faith, they are the Salt of the Earth and Light of the world. Faith makes a soul the salt and light of the world but Faith is not the salt. So it is possible to have Faith without being salt which makes one's Faith dead. It is the Faith that is salted so salt is different from Faith. Salt is the perfect way in teaching the truths. So if the truths are badly taught, to salt it is to teach it in a perfect way.
St. Thomas of Aquinas states that salt works by preserving. The evangelizer should have Faith and the evangelized should already have Faith. When someone is the salt of the earth, he preserves the Faith in himself and in others who already have Faith. Salt preserves Faith.
If Faith is still weak then the evangelizer who should have greater Faith should grate and be rough, like salt, to preserve the Faith of the weak.
Salt, aside from preserving, can also add pleasant flavor to food. So those with greater Faith uses salt to make virtues palatable, as salt does to food.
To preserve the already existing Faith and to make virtues palatable is the main job of priests, bishops and the Pope. But if it is noticed that Faith is being lost and the virtuous life is unpalatable under the rule of a priest, a bishop or even of a pontificate of a pretender to the papacy, then they have lost their saltiness and deserve to be thrown and step upon. St. Thomas states that this happens when priests, bishops tend to please men rather than save souls.
The lost of Faith in formerly Catholic nations, like Europe and the Americas, can only be blamed on the priests, the bishops and anti-popes who were unable to preserve the people's Faith with salt because they, themselves, have lost their saltiness. Real Popes are always the salt of the earth because Christ promised to give them Faith to confirm the Faith of the brethren which is the function of salt.
Light of the world. As Salt preserves the Faith in those who already have it, Light shows those with Faith the next step towards the perfection of the virtues. Light is to lead the beginnings of Faith forward towards Hope and eventually Charity.
6. So we evangelize to teach the truths Christ taught; we further evangelize to preserve the truths learned; then we further evangelize to improve the knowledge already acquired. Evangelization is, therefore, a process of continuity.
7. The eleven Popes : from Pope Pius IX to Pope Benedict XVI (i.e. Pius IX, Leo XIII, Pius X, Benedict XV, Pius XI, Pius XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John Paul I, John Paul II, Benedict XVI.) They are called the Popes of the Second Advent or the Marian Popes.
During the first Advent almost nobody was waiting for Christ and almost nobody noticed the coming of Christ...except for Joseph, Mary, a few shepherds and a few wise men. That would be just a hand full. King Herod together with the Pharisees and Sadducees were even plotting to kill the Child. During the first Advent there was no Faith to be salted, and there was no Faith to be enlightened. Though there were both salt to preserve and light to enlighten in the persons of the Holy Family, shepherds and Magi.
8. The main message of the 11 Popes above, specially of Pope John XXIII in calling Vatican II was: we are now preparing for the Second Advent. What happened before is happening again today. There will be a very small Church somewhere; but in the rest of the Church there will be no Faith to be preserved nor Faith to be enlightened.
The Herods, the head of Democratic states, and the Pharisee and Sadducees, the priests, bishops and anti-popes, have neither salt to preserve their own Faith nor the the Faith of others. Neither do they have light to enlighten themselves or others. The consequence would be no Faith among the families and all children above the age of reason. This is the problem confronting the coming Bishop's Synod on October. Judging it from the responses to the Bishop's questionnaires the situation will further deteriorate because most have lost their saltiness.The few, from the true Pope down to the believing child who have Faith and, therefore, are the salt and light of the world, are hidden in contemplation.
9. The 11 Popes had declared their era as the Second Advent. And the first signs of the Second Advent is there will be no faith in the face of the earth. Just like on the first Advent most of the priest and bishops and theologians will neither be salt nor light. And like on Good Friday the High Priest, Caiphas, representing an anti-pope (during the end time) will neither be salt nor light; and will even be the destroyer of the Mystical Body of Christ.
The invisible Church as described by St. Augustine is the salt and the light of the world. But they cannot salt the visible Church because there is no Faith to preserve. The visible Church is neither salt nor light. And neither will the visible Church through her hierarchy be the light of the world. They will be unable to lead the Church towards greater knowledge and love for God. Pope Benedict was the last Pope who warned us of this state of the Church. This has to happen because it had been prophesied by Christ and mentioned by the Fathers and the Saints of the Catholic Church. And Pope Benedict reminded us what they said. Compared to the 11 Popes who showed sound theological knowledge Pope Francis looks like an uneducated Protestant pastor.
These eleven Popes were one voice and consistent in their insistence that we are now in the Second Advent. They were all consistent in their message with the first message of Advent....that we are in darkness. There is neither salt nor light. 'He came unto His own and His own received Him not.' But how can that be when the Gospel had been preached around the world? This is what happened.
10. It had been happening little by little since the beginning of the world. It had gotten worst through the centuries. And today the darkness is at its worst. It cannot be worse.
Seminarians, priests, bishops and theologians had been studying Catholic truths like the theology of grace, predestination, etc. But they never learned how to use this knowledge to make a mature, human act of Faith. They had the truths but not the Faith. When there is no Act of Faith then the knowledge of the truths deteriorates and become heresies. This is the rule in spirituality - he who does not progress deteriorates. If you do not progress in Faith you lose it. This is what happened to the Catholic Church. Through the machination of the devil, while letting Catholics learn Catholic Truths, Satan saw to it Catholics did not use such knowledge to make a mature Act of Faith. The Act of Faith is different from the Truths. The Truths are truths but the Act of Faith is a human, mature Act of the mind and the will. Pope John Paul II had been reminding bishops of this deplorable state of seminaries in his 'Ad limina' addresses but bishops did nothing to correct the situation.
The 11 Popes mentioned above were salt that preserved. But there was no Faith to preserve in the Church. Pope Benedict was the last one known to have tried it during the 'Year of Faith.' But very few responded. These 11 Popes were, also, light to guide man but there was no one interested to be guided.
Exactly like the first Advent; 'He came unto His own and His own received Him not (in Faith).
11. What happened during the first Advent was prophesied to happen again on Good Friday. Herod, symbol of world leaders, together with the high priest, symbol of the cardinals, bishops and priest, and Caiphas the high priest, symbol of the anti-pope connived to kill Christ.
During the Second Advent the above 11 Popes unanimously reminded us that the same will happen. Today, world leaders, specially of democratic nations who are the faithful daughters of the devilish French Revolution, will connive with theologians, priests, bishops to attack the Church. And like Caiphas, an anti-pope acceptable to these democratic leaders will connive in the destruction of the Catholic Church.
12. And where is the true Church, the salt and light of the world?
During the first Advent, who found and worshipped Christ, symbol of the Church? The Holy Family, the shepherds and the Magi. What were they doing that disposed them to find Christ and the Church? They were 'watching'. Thus those shepherds and Magi became the first salt and light of the world.
The 11 Popes described the Church today as the 'watchman of the night' of the Second advent.' This is the description of contemplatives. Their Matins was a 3:00 A.M. prayer 'watching' for the coming of the Sun (Christ) This is the description of the Church in lake Tiberias. It is the description given by Pope Benedict, quoting St. Bonaventure, of the Church in his 'new evangelization.'
Ask yourselves these questions. Had the present Vatican bureaucracy taught you the commandments of Christ and how to obey them according to the Fathers? Have they helped preserve your knowledge of the commandments of Christ that you have already learned? Or better still. Have they given you a more perfect knowledge of Faith, Hope and Charity? If not, they are not the Church who is 'watching' on that first Advent. And they are not the 'watchers of the night' of the Second Advent. They are neither the salt nor the light of the world. They do not make up the Catholic Church and should be thrown and step on......as Christ said in the Gospel. Again, the little salt and light which is the little Church of the above mentioned 11 Popes had no congregations with Faith to preserve or enlighten. As Pope John Paul II declared, in the second Advent the Faithful will be salted and enlighten by the Blessed Virgin Mary who is truly salt and light.
13 Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI was truly salt and light even as a Cardinal Head of the CDF. So his election was a source of great joy. But his efforts, as a few had commented, had borne little fruit. Because he was pouring salt on souls without Faith. There is nothing to preserve or enlighten.
On the other hand, Pope Francis through his acts and words is sowing doubts and confusion on little knowledge already known. And he has not taught the Church the next steps towards more perfect Faith, Hope and Charity. Unlike St. Peter who chose to remain in the roof to continue praying, Pope Francis had involved himself on things Deacons, social welfare, journalist, football players and janitors can do. Without being salt and light we become anti-Gospel, anti-Christ.....and if someone claims to be a Pope, then he is the anti-pope, the Church had been expecting.
A true disciple of Christ would not want any of the above to happen. But it had been prophesied during the first Advent it will surely happen today in the second Advent, says the 11 Popes of the 'Second Advent.'